Articles tagged with: aol
Blue Monster Awards
Blue Monsters are awarded to employees who are symbols of the values we all share and work towards on a daily basis.
AOL: The Brand Company
AOL Inc. is a brand company, committed to continuously innovating, growing, and investing in brands and experiences that inform, entertain, and connect the world.
Monster Help Day
AOLers around the world help out on Monster Help Day.
AOL Impact connects people to the causes they care about. This is where doing good is part of the everyday conversation.
- 600+non-profits supported by AOL through pro bono media and employee volunteering programs
- 23%Global advertising revenue growth YoY
- 1HuffPost Green ComScore Rank
AOL video viewers have increased6xyear over year
- 510%YoY growth for HuffPost Live video views
Make a Difference module on AOL.com55BFree impressions driven to causes
Adap.tv90%of Ad Age 100 Advertisers do business on Adap.tv
- 70%increase in Premium Formats
Adap.tv10BGlobal video impressions delivered every month
StyleList1ComScore Rank (Style & Beauty)
- 2xConsumers are twice as likely to interact with ads that feature real-time content
- 94MMonthly views globally on HuffPost
- 300MComments on The Huffington Post
Advertising.com3B+Global impressions per day
- 25+AOL’s proprietary Loft ad format averages more than a 25-second expansion time
- 47%increase in native ad revenue
Games.com1,500Free online games