TechCrunch Announces the 6th Annual Crunchies Award Winners
Feb 4, 2013
It's that time of year when the world pauses and looks back on the best of 2012 and offers up accolades including the Golden Globes, the Oscars and the Grammys. In the spirit of the season, the 6th annual TechCrunch's Crunchies Awards honored some of the best products and companies in technology at their ceremony last week.
This year's Crunchies Award event was Co-Hosted by TechCrunch and partners GigaOM and VentureBeat with actor and comedian John Oliver as the emcee. The Awards honored winners across 20 categories from Best New Startup to Founder of the Year.
Here are some of the Crunchie winners:
- Best Technology Achievement: Mars Curiosity
- Best Collaborative Consumption Service: Airbnb
- Best E-Commerce Application: Fab
- Best Mobile Application: Google Maps
- Fastest Rising Startup: Snapchat
- Best Content Discovery Application: Pinterest
Visit Techcrunch for the entire list of winners. Missed the show? Watch the video below for some highlights from the event.
- AOL PR (@AOLPR) February 4, 2013