Articles tagged with: GoogleTv
Blue Monster Awards
Blue Monsters are awarded to employees who are symbols of the values we all share and work towards on a daily basis.
Monster Help Day
AOLers around the world help out on Monster Help Day.
AOL Impact connects people to the causes they care about. This is where doing good is part of the everyday conversation.
- 14k+Hours volunteered globally in 2014
- 15%Global advertising revenue growth YoY
AOL Platforms10k+Publisher Partners
- 1in 13 Video Categories
AOL video viewers have increased6xYear over year
- 510%YoY growth for HuffPost Live video views
Make a Difference module on AOL.com15BFree impressions driven to causes in 2014
Video90%Of Ad Age 100 Advertisers do business with AOL
- 250%Growth in programmatic revenue
Video5BVideo ad impressions served each month
- 2xConsumers are twice as likely to interact with ads that feature real-time content
- 94MMonthly views globally on HuffPost
- 93%Cross-device user match rate
Advertising.com3B+Global impressions per day
- 400%Increase in programmatic TV campaigns (ONE TV)
- 9%Revenue growth in 2014
CambioThe site #BUILTBYGIRLS for girls covers everything from video games and coding to fashion and celebrities to entertain and inspire girls to achieve their goals.