Welcome to HuffPost Canada Style!
Dec 8, 2011
AOL Canada's HPMG today launched HuffPost Canada Style! The new site covers everything from fashion and beauty to entertaining and home décor. On a related note, we also rolled out an updated nav that reflects our newest HuffPost Canada vertical, as well as recent .com additions.
As with previous Canadian vertical launches, the Huffington Post Canada team created our own compelling, distinctly Canadian features and married them with .com content to provide our readers with the best of all worlds.
Here are some examples of our regular features:
- Citizen Style is our home grown feature of what's hot and happening in cities across
Canada. Readers submit their photos, videos, tweets and blogs.
- We Tried It: A fashion or beauty product review.
- Put It Away: A trend we think readers should, well, put away.
- Lust List: A daily look at something we love.
Our HuffPost Style team, including Lisa Yeung, Sarah Kelsey, Meredith Gilles recruited fashion bloggers and readers from across the country to be a part of this launch! Be fans and friends of HuffPost Canada Style on Twitter @HuffPostCaStyle and on facebook https://www.facebook.com/HuffPostCanadaStyle.
To read more about the launch check out Sarah Kelsey's blog here.
Hello Canada! HuffPost Canada Style is live -- check us out and let us know what you think! huff.to/sYq2Zo
- Huffpost.ca Style (@HuffPostCaStyle) December8, 2011