Refreshed Daily Finance Launches Today
Feb 28, 2013
AOL improves people's lives, and we have put that mission at the heart of the brand new DailyFinance that launched today. In addition to better serving our long-standing investor audience, we see an even larger opportunity to improve how people understand and navigate a lifetime of financial decisions.
We are reinventing our brand to do just that – to be a trusted, addictive resource that teaches our users to live better, financially, each and every day. In short, we will help our users be the best financial planners, savers, spenders and investors in their circle of friends and family.
The redesign that launched today is the first of a series of planned improvements and includes:
- Clear mission, presented through a simplified navigation that features four key pillars: Plan, Save, Spend & Invest
- Responsive, modern design that provides a consistent experience no matter which device you're on
- A more personal, approachable voice expressed through unique editorial content franchises
- A "personalization panel" called MyDailyFinance, which will, over time, become more and more personalized to the users' activities on the site
- A Learning Center, which features how-to-invest content. In April and beyond, it will include more life stage-specific courses and advanced investing courses to round out the curriculum and educate people across the spectrum of financial savviness
- New upgrades and topics within our community-based tool called the SavingsChallenge