Check Out A Preview of AIM
Nov 16, 2011
AOL is rolling out a preview of a brand new version of it's popular product, AIM at preview.aim.com and you can be one of the first people to check it out.
In addition to a completely new look and feel, AIM is now focused on providing a simple, fun way to talk and share with groups of people that matter to you most. Jason Shellen, who joined AOL after his company Thing Labs makers of Brizzly was acquired last year, has been leading the team on the new product so you'll see some fun features from Brizzly here in the new AIM.
Here are some of the features you can expect to see on the desktop, web and mobile versions of the product:
- An awesome inline media experience (tweets expand, movies play, files upload, oh my!)
- Group chat (done right)
- Single click video chat (thanks to AV by AOL)
- All your social notifications in one place (find out fast if you've been tagged in a photo, received a new email, been retweeted and much more)
- Conversation syncing on all platforms so your conversations will be shown on all platforms you use the AIM preview on (mobile, desktop or web)
- News from the Huffington Post Media Group
Check it out today at http://preview.aim.com.