AOL Wins Four Digiday Awards!
Mar 13, 2013
(Accepting the awards: Emily Tanczyn and Daryn Strauss for MAKERS; Alex George for Moviefone, and Brian Sirgutz for HuffPost Impact)
Here are AOL's Digiday award-winners:
• Best Editorial Achievement by a Publisher: AOL for MAKERS.com
• Best Use of Video by a Publisher: AOL for MAKERS.com
• Best Use of Mobile by a Publisher: Moviefone iPhone App
• Best Branded Content Integration by a Publisher: Huffington Post Media Group for Cisco Impact
Additionally, AOL's TechCrunch was nominated for Best Editorial Achievement by a Publisher, Homepage for Heroes was up for Best Content Marketing Program, the Huffington Post iPad app was a finalist for Best Design and the HuffPost Live iPad app was nominated for Best Use of a iPad/Tablet by a Publisher.
- AOL PR (@AOLPR) March 13, 2013