AOL's Advertising.com Group Becomes AOL Networks
Feb 5, 2013
Today I'm proud to announce to that the Advertising.com Group has officially been renamed AOL Networks. This new brand better aligns with AOL, and should help all of our stakeholders to better understand the rich stack of assets and robust technology we bring together nearly 20,000 publishers and 4,000 advertisers. We believe this new name clearly represents the recognized cross-screen offerings across premium, programmatic and performance advertising.
Since our formation in April 2011, our mission has always been to simplify digital advertising at scale. AOL Networks will continue to offer global advertising solutions that help increase yield through a rich and broad set of platforms, formats, and technologies. We have heard from many clients that there are an increasing number of systems and partners they need to do business with to accomplish their online marketing objectives. AOL is synonymous with premium. And in the network space, there is a real need for premium experiences. With our established leadership in video, performance and now programmatic, plus AOL's foothold in premium advertising, we are better positioned than ever to define and own a transcending solution.
AOL Networks enables the world's top marketers and media brands to reach consumers across desktop, mobile, tablet and connected TVs with impact through premium experiences, programmatic buying and performance driven campaigns. It is the global partner of choice for leading publishers, advertisers and agencies seeking to maximize the value of their online brands.
The brands within AOL Networks will continue to operate under their existing names, including:
- ADTECH: Dominant cross-screen global ad management and serving platform.
- Advertising.com: Massive premium, cross-screen network with 596M* global unique visitors, programmatic buying, a proprietary DSP, and network-exclusive access to AOL inventory.
- The AOL On Network:Launched at AOL's Digital Content NewFront in 2012, AOL's premium video network reaching nearly 67M** unique viewers.
- goviral: Acquired in January 2011, the branded content distributor across premium publisher network in over 90 countries.
- Pictela: Acquired in December 2010, the award-winning content-based advertising and premium formats platform behind Premium Formats.
Additionally, BuySight, the recently acquired dynamic creative optimization firm, will be packaged into the Advertising.com product suite.
The new gateway, www.aolnetworks.com, launches today, providing publishers and marketers with information on, and access to, all of the offerings in the AOL Networks premium advertising suite.
*Source: comScore December 2012
**Source: comScore December 2012
- AOL PR (@AOLPR) February 5, 2013