AOL Celebrates Diversity & Inclusion with AOL BUILD
Feb 17, 2016
"Failure is not an option because I have to pay it forward to other entrepreneurs of color." ~ Rod Robinson, Founder, CEO, ConnXus
In celebration of Black History Month, AOL BUILD hosted a conversation around increasing diversity in tech. The panelists shared their perspectives on the state of the tech world and how black leaders can play a more significant role in the future of technology. Moderated by Wayne Sutton, Co-founder of Tech Inclusion, panelists included:
- Aisha Bowe, CEO and Co-founder of STEMboard
- Kevin Hagens, Founder of Topik
- John Henry, Managing Director, Cofound Harlem
- Sian A. Morrison, author and CEO of Kollective Mobile
- Rod Robinson, Founder & CEO of ConnXus, Inc.
This conversation reflects AOL's commitment to embracing diversity and shows our continued interest in moving the needle for these important causes that are very much a part of AOL's DNA and philanthropic focus.