AOL and The Huffington Post recognized as #1 market leader among news television and video sales organizations
Jan 21, 2016
In the 2016 MyersBizNet TomorrowToday study, AOL/The Huffington Post was ranked #1 overall Market Achiever/Leader among News Television and Video Sales Organizations by agencies and advertiser executives. The study surveys 613 total respondents who rank 74 media sales organizations across 7 performance categories. AOL/The Huffington Post swept the #1 ranking across 6 of the 7 categories, becoming the Market Leader for overall performance.
- Ranked #1 QUALITY SALES TEAM & CUSTOMER SERVICE
- Ranked #1 ENGAGING CONTENT JUSTIFIES PREMIUM PRICING
- Ranked #1 PROVIDES INNOVATIVE & CREATIVE OPPORTUNITIES
- Ranked #1 PROVIDES ADVANCED RESEARCH & DATA INTELLIGENCE
- Ranked #1 DELIVERS LARGE AUDIENCE REACH
- Ranked #1 OFFERS VALUABLE DIGITAL & MARKETING OPPORTUNITIES
- Ranked #2 QUALITY OF AUDIENCE DEMOS JUSTIFIES PREMIUM PRICING
We're honored for your acknowledgement of our dedication to providing quality service and products for our advertiser partners. As a thank you to our clients, AOL will be selecting one of your favorite nonprofits for a pro-bono cause-related campaign.